Cash Our Refinance Loans
A cash-out refinance happens when investors refinance a single family rental or multi family rental in order to extract equity from the property. They take out a new loan to pay off their existing mortgage and, if the new loan is larger than the previous loan, they can use the difference to use as a rehab budget or to invest in other properties. A cash-out refinance essentially lets you unlock the cash in an illiquid investment.
- Take cash out of an existing portfolio to buy more properties, or
- Refinance or consolidate multiple rental loans
- 5 years or 10 years with balloon due at end of term
- Option to amortize up to 30 years, with interest-only option available
- Loan amounts $700,000.00 & up
- Interest 5.50% – 7.50%
Capitalize on Multifamily Investments Nationwide
If you are looking to purchase or refinance a multifamily property with 7 or more units or Portfolio Rental Loan may be right for you!
This unique loan program provides you with the flexibility and leverage to capitalize on multifamily investment opportunities nationwide, whether it’s a value add project, or a short term hold.